- Lunch with a friend and her sister at "La Baguette"
- Borrowed the car
- Pizza Restaurant and Coffe-Place in the evening
- Helina!:)
- Ice-cream scooper (?), ear-rings, chocolate, money and cards!!
It was a really GOOD DAY!!!! :D
I didnt bring my camera (because its huge and I`m getting a bit tired of it being so big!;)...)
Therefore I dont have any pictures, but a friend took some at the Pizza place, so might be able to get some of them from her!! :)

"I want to be a history maker. I want to be a speaker of truth to all man kind!"
(photo is taken during a concert, fall 06)
3 comments:
Du e super! =)
Ja, du er super! Takk for fint kveld. Jeg liker det nye bilde på toppen :)
Kose deg og lykke til med arbeid din!
Nice list here on the right. Let me see, I can help you with teaching you to play djembe, borrow you rollerblades (what's your shoe size) and I'd like to join you when you go to all these different places :)
Enjoy the summer!
Post a Comment