I´ve realized that I sometimes have this fascination to write headings with a more poetical touch to it! I do enjoy writing, a lot, but I don´t actually do it all that often. And many times when I trywrite something, I feel it´s not any good at all!! Which I, to myself, blame on "not having an idea or inspiration", when the truth is; "I suck because its a while since I have done it!"
From Wednesday - Friday I was in Harpenden, UK. It was soooo good to be "back"! A lot quieter and a bit more stressful, but still... (!!) I spoke with Lyndee, an American staff at our base, when I got back to Skien and she said it was one off her favorite places in the world! Just gorgeous!!! :)
I have committed to work for 2 years with YWAM and School of Evangelism (in Skien). In YWAM "workers" ("staff") don´t earn any money, and therefore I went back to Skien after the trip to England (not planned) and attended a "Full Support Course" (Monday and Tuesday). For me it has been hard, but also very needed! I have known about this "thing" and also liked it a lot, but at the same time been convinced that it couldn´t and wouldn´t happen to me! I got stuck in believing that I have to work for my own money!! Most of all, I have been doubting God, in both wanting to and being able to provide for me!!! :/ Time for repentance!
I´ve been LOVING being back in the prison!! When I came people were at this place, having barbeque and a lot of fun! I have gotten the opportunity to talk together and hang out with some people that I like being with, and I´ve tremendously appreciated that!!!:D There has also been people I have wanted to speak, hang out with, which I didnt get the chance to, but I hope the last train has not passed yet...
Enough for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment