Sunday, June 08, 2008

Moving Out!!


Yes, I´m moving out!! Not the voluntarily kind: "finally!", and I feel that in some ways the 5-6 days has been some of the toughest so far!! A lot because of the how, why and whom. I don´t want to go around feeling hate or resentment, and I´ve been trying to focus on how I can grow, what I can learn, even though it hurts!! But enough about that...

Tomorrow I will be moving out and into my Granddads apartment, which is a lot closer to town! :) It´s a pretty small apartment, but it´s big enough for one! Every summer my Granddad lives at the place where he grew up on the West-coast of Norway. And so for the last 3 years I´ve been able to borrow his "flat" in order to live closer to potential jobs! This summer I wont be working that much, because I hope to be able to raise support(-ers) for the next 2 years (also living in Skien)!

I hope to be able to travel a bit as well this summer: Manger (my Granddads place), Stavanger, Sweden... But we´ll see what happens. Even though it´s really, really nice to have more time "off" this summer than the two previous ones, I notice I struggle to really trust God and rely on that he can and wants to provide for me somehow. I also feel like God is somehow saying: "The two last years you depended on yourself and your dad, now it´s time to depend on Me!!!"

In a way it´s encouraging - to depend on God!! In another way it´s mind-wrenching, because there´s nothing I can DO!!... ... ...

Lately I´ve also been reminded of "The Footprints": "...it was than that I CARRIED YOU!"

No comments: