Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Team


Today I found out that I am going on team to Volda next week, together with Christopher, Morgan, Elise and Silje!! I am really looking forward to it! :) To finally be able to practice what we've learned about team-life and team-relationship... A bit scary, but still I'm really excited. In a way I hoped to be able to stay here, since half of the class are staying, and because my father and brother are working here in Skien next week (probably). And I really, really want him to see what it's actually like to be christian and that he will get the oportunity to meet other christian youth as well. But, on the other hand, I trust that God has a plan with sending me to Volda, and I trust that he is in charge. (- have to go, this will be updated...)



I dag fant jeg ut at jeg skal gå på team til Volda neste uke, sammen med Christopher, Morgan, Elise og Silje!! Jeg gleder meg veldig!! :) Det å endelig kunne få praktisert hva vi har lært ang team-liv og team-relasjoner... Litt skummelt er det jo, men jeg er alikevel utrolig gira! På en måte håpa jeg å kunne få være igjen her, siden halvparten av klassa blir værende, fordi faren og broren min kommer til å jobbe her i Skien til neste uke (mest sansynlig). Og da hadde jeg hatt så sinnsykt lyst til at han skulle komme hit til basen og få se litt mer hvordan det er å være kristen, og samtidig få møte andre kristne ungdommer. Men jeg stoler på at Gud har en plan med å sende meg til Volda, og jeg stoler på at han er i kontroll. (- må gå, men dette vil bli oppdatert etter hvert, håper jeg...)

1 comment:

Janelle said...

You'll see God has lots for you in Volda- I'm excited for you :) Cool to see your blog by the way. I found it through Anders' blog. You can check out mine if you want too.