This Friday, on the 31th of October, my brother is turning 26!!! Its a bit "freaky" to think about, especially since I can remember when he was 16. I alway admired him for being so daring and "adult", which never really faded, though he knew quite well how to use it for his own advantage at times. ;)
Ronny - GRATULERER MED DAGEN!!! :D I guess you probably won`t read this (or even know about it), but I would still like to "honor you": Thank you, for every memory and I everything that reminds me of you! Even remembering those times when you used to drive me so utterly mad, just because you found it funny - makes me smile now!! :D When you moved away to dads place, I really missed you, even if I knew why! I really wish we could have had more years of growing up together! I still miss you, a lot!! I dont want this to become a "sentimental thing"... Ronny, I love being your only sister! I hope you`ll have an amazing day! And I really (!) hope that we can get to spend some time together soon!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment