Monday, August 18, 2008

Depth



I have a growing desire to go deeper!! I think it is something that has to come from the inside of you, to be real - from within you! I want to take to plunge - to dare to let go of all my "if`s" and wanting to be "safe" in every situation I might face!!! "Roots have to go deep before anything can break through!". Before ANYTHING can break through... Breakthrough!

I want to live in your Word. I used to be so fed-up with hearing about the positive sides of reading the Bible. So tired of feeling I had to, because it was "Christian" and "right". But the more I get to sense the real-nees, life and deep-ness in it. "There is NO substitute to knowing the Word of God!" (Reona Peterson Joly).

4 comments:

Kasper Tangen said...

Well written Malin. I so agree! Hope you will have a great new year in Skien. Be blessed

Maria said...

wohoo!! du må lese "den uimotståelige revolusjon"!!!

quote:

"later kristne i dag som om de ikke forstår/kan Bibelen,fordi de vett at resultatet av å ta den på alvor komme til å snu oppned på hverdagen deres og få de ut av komfortsonene sine!!!?"

hmmm...må leses,finnes og leves ut!:) sannheten:D

du e digg du;)

Melissa said...

You wouldn't believe how much we've been talking about "growing deeper" in DTS staff meetings... hmm... maybe God is getting at something here! For the whole Skien base. yay!
love ya.

Maria den lattermilde said...

Eg savne deg........