Summer is half-way. More or less. Maybe more since the kick-off in Skien is already on the 4th of August. I`m really excited to go back!! But on the other hand there is this fact; its not August yet... I`m not back, and I have not moved into the prison again, which I hope to do! I live in my Granddads appartment, while he is away, and work at an old-peoples place. I live alone, and I get to realize how much I actually dispice that! haha... I thought for a long time I was a "intro-vert"! ;) growing up. Yes, I need time by myself, but I love to be with people. Its so boring, almost meaningless to cook only for one! Watch TV alone, which I have done way too much!! And to have nobody, besides God, to talk to! I have thought recently about a quote, or a saying I heard sometime while I was in Skien: "The choices you make when nobody else sees you, determines your character!" Living here, alone, makes me become lazy! There is mess in every room, I purspone the dish-taking, and I just let it be the way things are! ... I need to change! I need to see this more as a time, not to "lay back", but to step up and take some responsibility, for the things I have been given! The place where I (currently) live, and not to mention myself; my body! Just because I don`t "gidd" to or feel like it, doesn`t mean its ok!!! I write this, because tomorrow I have a day off before I work again. Tomorrow I will clean up this mess, and I guess that by making some sort of statement here, I will have to push myself to do it!! ... ... :D
PS. I`m currently reading the series about "Arn, the temple-fighter" (ok, bad translation). Hoping to be able to watch the movie sometime soon; anybody up for a pizza??! ;)
1 comment:
Pizza? Ja gjerne!
So, how's it going with the choices and following them up?
I was almost awake when I got your message. The almost part probably explains why I forgot to answer, I apologize.
Post a Comment