
The days in Sweden are soon over!! I don´t know if I can manage to describe the time that I´ve been here or how I feel / think about it now in one word or sentence. But I know that I can recommend it!!:) Team-life, ups and downs - "growing pains", but it´s also very much "growing gains"!!! You gain SO MUCH living on a team! Some might view it as a "waste of time". But living on a team you learn to see things differently, from other peoples perspectives, you learn that you need to learn to respect other people for being different than you. Not "wrong", but different! Your values and your attitudes towards many different stuff and in many different situations, are being tested! But you really grow, and you experience how to love people through the "pain of growing", and you see how incredibly much you actually gain from it as well!!!
Ok, enough! Didn´t mean to have a "lecture" about team-life! I am really not the best example, and I see SO many things I´ve either done wrong, avoided doing or just situations were I´ve had a lousy and bad attitude!! I know I could have grown a lot more, though at that time I "excused" it, I see that now. But still, lingering on past "wrongs" doesn´t make it "right"!! God is a God of today - "I AM!".
1 comment:
Oi, and now it is just 1 day!
Looking forward to meet you if not tomorrow, then on Monday!
Safe travels!
Post a Comment