Saturday, February 23, 2008

Personal

Today Tanya (whom Kasper and I are living together with here) were in charge of todays "Faith Factory". It´s a "event" that takes place every other Saturday, where "kids" from 9-14 can come, have fun, buy "korv" ("hot dog") and also get some Godly input. We decided to have a drama-performance and asked some of the kids we´ve gotten to know if they would like to join. I than did my best in trying to show and teach them the: "God is personal" -drama! I´ve never been a "being-up-in-front-doing-drama" -person, but it went good and they were AMAZING!!:D Afterwards I was suppose to tell about the drama, but I was suddenly struggling to find the right words to use... I was speaking in English and a young girl was translating me. "God wants to be personal and live life together with you!"

The last couple of Sunday-services (and also our first 20-30ies and teen-age cell-group) the topic has been:Worship! What is worship? What does "it"; the word mean to us (what do we associate it with?) On our first cell-group for teen-agers I asked if painting, taking pictures and skating could be ways of worship? They answered yes to the two first, but were a bit unsure on the last. "What is it about skate-boarding that skateboarders like so much?" I asked. And a girl answered: "They like to... die!" ;) Later a guy in the group said out loud: "Everything for and/or with Jesus, is worship!" Sidetrack: It´s just totally, profounldy, awesomely AMAZING when you hear stuff like that!!! :D :D... ...

Sorry about this not constructed message. Battery is running low, it´s late, it takes a long time to get into internet. But we´re getting broadband-connection soon, I´ll write more than! ;) God bless!! -and please leave me a note here occasionally, if you´re reading this stuff, so I know if/ that somebody is!;)

No comments: