Soon I'm beginning my last week on the SoE before Christmas!! It's weird to think about how much that has actually happened and how fast the time has gone by!... Next week we're having John van Dinter in "church-planting"! I'm excited, both because of that and the fact that he's going to be Kaspers and my Outreach-contact-person while we're 3 months in Gothenburg! (We kind of "have to" get along!... Ops!...;).)The girl on the picture is a DTS-student from the UK. She's an amazing person; she spreads a lot of joy and "optimistic-ness"!;) She's honest, true and she has definitely one of the most charming dialects!!!:D
This "school" has been different than expected, but I realize that it is good it happened like that! I need to see that things are more "real" than my expectations and thoughts about how it's going to be!... I can't prepare for everything before it comes - I need to learn to live in the moment!(!)

This Jonathan; Laila's boyfriend and also a DTS-student!! He started this year by saying: "To insult someone is a way of building a relationship with that person!"... ;) hehe... He's a good friend! I like how he thinks about things, his heart for God and his humor!! :D
One thing I've been working on these last weeks is I need to "cut off" all the focus I easily have on myself, and be totally (!) focusing on others!! It has been hard, but the things that are starting to show now is better than what was!... I still mess it up, but I'm (hopefully) on the right way!!... ;)
This is our Estonian DTS-student; Timo! He met a YWAM Skien team a few years back, when they were in Estonia, and now he's here!;) He's truly gifted in music, and in making songs without any meaning! He also has a heart for more of God, and a really cool sense of humor! ..."Cast all your anxiety on to Him, cause He cares for you."
1.Peter 5:7.
1.Peter 5:7.
1 comment:
Godt å høyra at du he d bra og utfordranse=) Eg e veldig gla i deg og alltid(?) klar for ein telefonsamtale(uten om kl 9 på morningen......neida) Guds fred og velsignelse! =)
Post a Comment