Sunday, September 02, 2007
Memories :)
I'm now starting on a new "chapter"of my life, but still I wanted to a slide-show of pics from the year that has passed; memories from the DTS!! ;)
I know that not "everyone" is on this, and it's really not my intention to keep someone "out"! I've also discovered that I don't have pics of "everyone" either, which came as kind of came a shock considering the very small and insignificant amount (!) of pics that I've taken this last year!! ;) ... I'm still very, very "glad in you" all!!! :) And maybe also here is a good place (time and opportunity) to say: THANK YOU!!!! for anything and everything this past year!! Don't really want to go into it any deeper than that, but you know what I mean, so... And be blessed!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ai laik ju :o*
Good old times :)
I pray there will be as good or better new times coming ...
Really, really looking forward to see you again :)
Have it good!
Post a Comment