I have now had my first day here in Ethiopia, and it's been really amazing to be here!!! I've been sleeping a lot today, because I've had a huge lack of sleep because of all that has been happening the last couple of days. I got to know that I was going to Ethiopia on Thursday night, so I guess you can say I've been stressing quite a lot! ;)Before I could go I had to: Pack my things back home, get a yellow-fever shot, buy a back-pack that was big enough, buy some loose & shoulder-covering t-shirts, pack out of my room in the base(!), go back to Hamar to finish up some things there, and than be at Gardemoen (ariport, Oslo) at 06.00. Monday morning!!! ...
Besides a bit stress and a lack of sleep, I have really enjoyed more or less everything here!! :) The people here are just so amazing and friendly!! The temperature is lovely! And the food is - exciting!!... ;)
If you are curious, I am here together with Janne, for 2 weeks!! It's a required "seeing-another-culture" -thing!
We get to use a Internett on a Internett-cafe close, and the connection is a bit "so and so".
I have to go now! Wish you all Gods blessings and a very good time!!!!
Besides a bit stress and a lack of sleep, I have really enjoyed more or less everything here!! :) The people here are just so amazing and friendly!! The temperature is lovely! And the food is - exciting!!... ;)
If you are curious, I am here together with Janne, for 2 weeks!! It's a required "seeing-another-culture" -thing!
We get to use a Internett on a Internett-cafe close, and the connection is a bit "so and so".
I have to go now! Wish you all Gods blessings and a very good time!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment